- BEGINNER WORKSHOPS
- BEGINNER WORKSHOPS IN APRIL: Learn how to make Organic Skincare Products
BEGINNER WORKSHOPS IN APRIL: Learn how to make Organic Skincare Products
This workshop is to help show how easy it can be to make your own skin care products and how nutritious they are.
• We will discuss the types of ingredients that you will be using and consider them for your requirements. We will make a soap bar that is moisturising, a daily moisturiser and an all natural deodorant.
• We will consider some of the most effective carrier oils and essential oils. You will be able to get hands on experience of what these products are like and compare the difference to commercially produced cosmetics.
• You will be able to see and test the superior quality of organic and nutritious products such as face polish or salt scrubs.
• Finally, I will show you how to make a deodorant that is all natural and that actually works and what is required for it to work.
When we have finished you will be able to take away with you the soap and moisturiser you have made and a sample of the deodorant.
Join me and learn to create healthy products without all the nasties.
This workshop will give you a better understanding of what is involved in making products and what to look for in the products you buy.
It could be the start of your zero waste journey!
Time: 12 noon
Duration: 2 hours
Location: Shoreditch/Bethnal Green - East London
Class Size: Max 8 people per class
What to bring: NOTHING... all equipment is provided