ADVANCED WORKSHOPS IN APRIL: Learn how to make Organic Skincare Products
The ADVANCED workshop will show you how to make an extensive range of 7 products
Products made during this workshop will vary but will include a selection of the following:
• Daily moisturiser
• Face and body salt scrub
• Bath salts
• Face polish
• Face serum/oils
• Lip balm
• Scalp oil and body butters
This workshop is for those who want to switch to making most of their own bathroom and skincare products - during the workshop we will explore:
• Instruction on how to use these products effectively to enable you to gain the most benefit from their use. We will consider some of the most effective carrier oils and essential oils for your personal requirements.
• Consider and discuss the benefits of organic skin care for specific skin conditions such as eczema and rosacea.
• Be given instruction on how to research recipes for products to increase your own portfolio of products and avoid the hype associated with organic skin care.
• Discuss how to source the ingredients. How to acquire sustainable packaging that you will be able to re-use so that you can move away from throwing away and plastics altogether.
These workshops are deliberately kept to small numbers to allow more discussion.
The workshops are set in a beautiful, friendly environment and are aimed at providing the inspiration to achieving great skin care and starting your zero waste journey!
Duration: 3.5 hours
Location: Shoreditch/Bethnal Green - East London
Class Size: Max 6 people per class
What to bring: NOTHING... all equipment is provided